Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Long Time Coming

Again I apologize for the long time in between posts. I've been getting adjusted to my new classes and schedule. Not much new has really been happening. I really like my new room and roommates. People who consistently clean makes inspections a lot easier. The whole Plebe class has finally been coming together, as noticed by our passing of the last two Plebe Knowledge Tests in consecutive weeks. Tonight's could make it three as there's a good chance we passed it after listening to the RTOA afterward in his meeting with the Plebe Representatives.

Right now everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving Break in two days. Although I won't be able to go home, I am able to go home with a friend of mine from Long Island, so I'll at least be getting away from this place. So far, I know that we will be going to the Broadway show Next to Normal on Wednesday night, which should be a cool experience, since I've never really been to many musicals.

Since I don't really have much else to report, I'll end it here. Hopefully I'll have some cool stuff to detail from Thanksgiving Break. Stand by for further posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment