Monday, March 15, 2010

Moving Day

After arriving a little late yesterday, I made it back to the Academy around 6 pm and found out that there was no PKT that night. That was nice as it allowed us to focus on moving out of our old rooms and into our new rooms. Fortunately for me, I only had to move down the hall, so moving was a breeze. The only problem was finding places for all my stuff because I was missing three of my drawers. Thankfully I was able to find two out of the three I was missing today which resolved a few of my space issues. After getting settled in today, I went and waited in line for around a half hour to pick up my textbooks for this next trimester. Oh, what a joy it is to be an engineer and pick up 12 books for the upcoming trimester even though only nine were in as my books for Engineering Graphics were not in. Other than those two things, I really didn't do a whole lot today. I went down to the sports medicine room to do my physical therapy and then rushed to Delano for a quick dinner before going to the Chapel to load up the musical instruments for Christian Fellowship Club tonight. Today was the first time I had played bass for CFC all year, and the first time playing bass in general since November. I really enjoyed that and hope to keep doing that. Since I have classes tomorrow, I think I should get some sleep. Stand by for further posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment